Personal View site logo
Catastrophe: Buggery Blowback
  • Not final version but close. Shot on GH2 with one of Driftwood's patch, can't remember which one. Don't watch with your kids, hysterically sensitive individuals or if your sense of humour has a limited dynamic range.

Password = 987654

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Jajaja you sick Space bastard
    If the cows and sheep of the world could have access to youtube...
    BTW this video totally fits in Vitaliy's NEST context =)
    All good bro

• What happened next? what was the conclusion? Did he start a business? Did they buy the house?

• @andyharris In part 2, Mike would search for the guy who made the video.

• @spacewig ... who is the son of the couple who want to buy the house. So the sister doesn't want any trouble and the brother clearly does ;)

• @andyharris Hehehe... I don't know if there will ever be a follow up as there would have to be some motivation for the actors to want to make one, and it's certainly not happening here. But that's not surprising as it's hardly a popular theme...

• Hilarious. A part 2 is mandatory :-)

• @astraban Glad you enjoyed it! I'd love to make part 2.

• This would make a great web series! I guess you'd have trouble getting a sponsor, though. The pet companies would be out of the question.

• Final version up on top, no need for password. Did some grading, although this is totally new to me. If anyone gets a laugh out of this I'll thank you in advance for sharing with others you think might enjoy. All feedback/constructive criticism welcome.

@Alienhead Perhaps the NRA ;)

• @spacewig I laughed pretty hard. Good stuff man!

• @x_worpig_x Thanks, man. It was a lot of fun to make even though I was somewhat stressed as I had never DP'd anything. I really wished someone would have filmed some behind-the-scenes footage.