Personal View site logo
WARNING: Adobe Creative Cloud / Credit Card theft!
  • I just got a call from my bank that my business credit card information (which was used to to pay Adobe cloud) has been stolen. I was advised to immediately close it.

Apparently it seems like a wise thing to do for anyone else whose card information has been given to adobe.

Sorry @Vitaliy_Kiselev I know there was a alredy a topic about Adobe CC hack incident but I thougth it would serve forum memebers well to give this it own to attract attention. Please feel free to move this it if thats a better option.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Yep and it also had cards warning, - http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/8319/adobe-hacked-all-passwords-credit-cards-sources-of-products-leaked#Item_17

Also, are you absolutely sure that it is Adobe fault in your case?

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev No, I am not sure if Adobe is the fault.

That is why I am not directly blaming them for it. But it is the most likely.

And it is better to be safe than sorry I believe.

• A friend of mine who is also an Adobe Cloud member confirmed that his card was also compromised also had to be closed.

• Good thing I saw VK's thread about this 2 WEEKS ago when I was actually able to do something about it. All account passwords have been locked or changed at this point. Actually, that happened early last week.