Personal View site logo
Tilta rig, follow focus, matte box, kits
  • 86 Replies sorted by
  • Excellent, would you be able to send me details to buy direct from them? Thanks!

• Excellent, would you be able to send me details to buy direct from them? Thanks!

Send PM, topic is not for this.

• The BS-T03 shoulder rig does not work directly with Manfrotto 501PL quick release plates (though it does work with Manfrotto's next size up QR plates). Does anyone know if there is an quick release platform that made by Tilta that can be swapped out? I'd just do it with a Manfrotto 577 Quick Release Adapter, but I'd have to drill and tap holes in the rig and I would rather not do that if I don't have to.

• I'm keen to get one but it would be great if someone who has one can take a quick measurement for me. I've attached a screenshot of the measurement I need. Thanks in advance.

Titla-FollowFocus.jpg
    600 x 382 - 196K
  • To have the information also here in the Tilta thread: The distance should be around 80mm (+/- 2mm or so). -> Calculated back from the 60mm rod distance on the picture.

• Has anyone tried their FF-T05 model? http://www.tilta.com/product/d-19-_en.html

• @au8ust

Such things sale in very small amounts, and I doubt that any member here used it.

• Yeah... it's pretty pricey too. That's why I want to know how it performs comparing to the previous model.

• If you want one sided focus, the simple one is enough, you don't need such monster things.

• I have some very stiff cine lenses to use. I've tried the Zacuto FF and it seems not to have enough torque. So I presume the FF-T03 would be the same or even less. Or, may just send those lenses to be services :)