Personal View site logo
  • 84 Replies sorted by
  • The best forum / site on the web Happy second B-Day

• yipi yaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Best filmmaking forum ever.

• FELICIDADES!!!! QUE SEAN MUCHOS MAS!!!

glad to be part of this

• I like very much, what you did for us. Thanks and cheers. Uli

• Happy Birthday! Best site around, part of my daily routine! Thanks Vitaliy for your efforts and your unique entertaining style! And thank you all other participants for making this a great place!

• My favorite "camera" forum, bar none. Thanks VK and everyone else here for making it awesome.

• Certainly have to agree with everyone here that this forum has become a powerhouse for information and friendly, helpful members.. The only forum i try to check on a daily basis, to keep up with all things M43 related plus some interesting political insights thrown in the mix.. Love this community so Happy Birthday..

• Happy Birthday, PV and Vitaliy!

Again, I'm very proud to have such a talented Russian compatriot!

• Congratulations Vitaliy! Thanks for all the hard work. Big thanks to the rest of this friendly online community as well! Let's keep these boards active and alive.

Much love ;)

• Happy birthday PV !

• Thanks for your work Vitaliy ! Best forum to get info and to progress !

• Happy birthday PV Thank you Vitaly, You rock!!!. You brought joy, wisdom and purpose to my and my friends lives.

• happy b-day!!! thank you Vitaliy Kiselev and every one here sharing their knowledge! 2 years, always looked like this site was around for at least 10 years...

• two years of good reads...HäppyBörthday PV...

• Happy birthday Pview, looking forward to learning lots more from the community in the following years

• Happy Birthday to this wonderful site and all the things it provides.

And a special thank you Vitaliy for making this all happen. What started out as a Hack has grown to an international community :)

Cheers!

• Respect and many thanks to Vitaliy Kiselev and all the seasoned pros and passionate amateurs who contribute to make this site a fantastic resource for this learner with his two month old GH3. The freedom with which you share knowledge and insights as to how to improve the craft of filmmaking gives me hope that I will be able to take control of my professional and creative life in a new and much more interesting way. Wishing success to all of you.

• I've just started hanging around here from time to time and because of all the fantsatic info and camaraderie flowing in profusion here I wound up getting kind of hooked. Here's to many more Happy Years on your forum. Cheers!

• Happy birthday to the forum.. and thank you to Vitaly and to all other people for the most precious think they can give to other people.. Time.. Windsurf.

• Happy Birthday y gracias por su gran trabajo!

• Happy Belated Birthday Personal View!

• Happy belated b-day PV. Thanks @Vitaliy_Kiselev for creating both PTool and PV. :)

• A very Happy Birthday. Thanks for such a great gift to the GH2 community. We really appreciate it.

• Nice work Vitaliy. Thanks for the help, information, deals and community you've made happen. Kevin