Personal View site logo
Promo video/short film I shot with gh2, driftwood "moon, and anamorphic lens
  • So we are doing an indiegogo campaign for a music video we are gearing up to shoot in march. This is a promo video/ screen test for our actress.

Let me know what you think, and if you want to donate that would be even better.

Here's the link to the campaign. http://www.indiegogo.com/skeletonhands

If you like the video or the band, feel free to share it.

Music in promo by Purity Ring

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • looks lovely, how are the lomos to work with? Have you storyboarded or test shot all your angles in advance? Have you calculated the amount of setups you will need in the editing?

• one of the better videos i've seen on here in a while

did you use film convert on this?

• I love my lomos, but they're not anamorphic lomos. The anamorphic I'm using is a Schneider projection lens. It actually is pretty easy to work with, you just have to bear in mind that you can't rack focus very much.

I did use film convert on this. I did all the basic color matching in final cut, then exported and used film convert on the entire clip.

• Loving the vibe of this...very nice.

• That Purity Ring track really sets a cool mood for this. Really, really nicely shot.

• I think my favorite thing about this edit is it's not "perfect" and by that I mean glidecam and sliders, which makes it have a certain grit about it. The video is to promote a rough and rugged situation, so I think the camera movement really fits the vibe.