Personal View site logo
The Soska Sisters & Katherine Isabelle Q&A for 'American Mary'
  • Hi,

Just putting up a Q&A I shot the other day, it was mostly a test for a new method of sound recording, and to see what I need to change to get a quick and easy setup for Q&A's in future so I know it's a little rough. So I'm not sure 'Showcase' is quite correct, but I thought people might want to see the interview.

They were quite the pair and 'American Mary' was great.

Sadly youtube has mangled it a bit but it's too big to fit on Vimeo, even though the two GH2's had the same WB matching the different colour rendition on the lenses (and the fact that the GFT is incredibly dark) was tricky! Will know next time.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy it.

R.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks for sharing this. The Soska sisters and Katey Isabelle are friends of mine and a lot of other friends of mine worked on the movie. So proud of them!

• These girls are a kick in the pants, Mr. Duncan.

Thanks for posting.

RBD

• @mythmaker haha, well you can tell them they're very welcome in Glasgow anytime! Was a great night and I was really impressed.

@RBD they are indeed, no worries hope to get some more on the go soon, especially as the festival starts in February http://www.glasgowfilm.org/festival/whats_on. Glad you liked it!