Personal View site logo
GH3 Wi-Fi Questions and Apps discussions
  • 78 Replies sorted by
  • I have a little Wifi problem I connectet the GH3 with my through my network with my computer and send about 10 pictures to the Computer (Win7) But when I try for reestablish the connection selecting from the history, where my router can be found besides the Lumix Link, I get the message: "No destination found" But it did find it 5 minutes earlier and did send pictures to the computer!

I have shut the GH3 down and started again and still the same result. I have now also rebooted the PC, but still the same. "No destination found"

I then made a new connection to send pictures to the PC via Wifi and it worked perfectly. Once. When I then try to reconnect from previous connections iI always get "No destination found" or "Can not find acccess point".

When I make a new connection, even the same subject, pictures from camera to PC after taking the pictures, it works again.

I use manual connection, select the router and enter the password (which is a pain because it is long andd complicated). Then it works. I do not have a WPS router to press a button and it I use WPS (PIN Code) it says "Failes to connect with Wireless Accces Point. So manual connection is the only way for me, which works, if I make a new one.

It seems, that the GH3 does not store the previous connections properly. Any idea? Perhaps one has to click "remember password" somewhere. But I did not find it yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

• @hillTop1 They do not have to be linked via the same wifi network as the GH3 can link directly with the smartphone/tablet via Wifi Direct.

What sort of range this has I have no idea ....

• Question: The camera and phone/tablet has to be on the same Wi-Fi network right?