Personal View site logo
FS: GH2 with reinforced full size hdmi out, 15mm rod mountable sony battery plate, battery coupler
  • This is my modified gh2 I had running on my rig. The mini HDMI has been reenforced and adapted to give you a rear facing full size hdmi out. You can still use features like ex tele and 720p60 with this plugged in as long as no monitors are plugged into it. It is very secure and still allows access to the microphone input. The LCD screen is permanently facing rear and is accessible but cannot be moved with the hdmi adapter attached.

The sony battery plate designed by dolgin engineering (http://dolgin.net/Power-Lumix.htm) lets you use sony npf style batteries on your gh2. It has an led light readout for remaining battery power and a sony npf970 (I use pearstone brand batteries) will last you 13 hours of shooting. The battery plate is fixed to the 15mm rail block making it easy to add to your rig.

The kit also comes with the following accessories:

m4/3 body cap nikon to m4/3 adapter for g lenses LCD loupe for LCD screen original battery original battery charger

if you are interested please email me an offer at peter@skibovision.com

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • @peterosinski Just wondering if you can provide details of how you reinforced the HDMI port? Seems it might be useful for a few others on the forum! Cheers, Chris

• basically I took a swivel/right angle mini hdmi to hdmi adapter and put it in the camera. I then measured the distance from camera to adapter and put pieces of metal to fit. I used gaffers tape and epoxy to attach the metal to the hdmi adapter and then used epoxy to attach it to the camera.

The result is a solid hdmi connection that cannot be twisted, bent, or anything else that might damage the mini hdmi port on the camera