Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
NAB 2014
  • 106 Replies sorted by
  • Here's a trailer / teaser that I quickly put together. I obviously have a lot more NAB products on my channel but this was supposed to be sort of a trailer. I actually picked the music at random for another video I did and decided to also use it for this piece rather it would be suitable for it or not. I also didn't do it to the beat since I wanted to get it done quickly. Luckily some of the clips was used for a previous video I did which made the editing process even less time consuming.

We'll see if I can make it to NAB next year. I'd obviously like to go again but no guarantee. I'll just have to plan my trip far better this time. I never been to NAB or even Las Vegas before when I went this year. If I go next year, I'll know what to expect and be more prepared.

• 3 years later ,That Andra System follow focus is still the only sensor based automatic follow focus available? I thought it would have caught on by now

• @sammy

I do not see anything else.

And worse even this one does not work in crowded spaces with lot of interference.

• Wow that's too bad ,on paper it's a very nice approach to follow focus idea

• @sammy

It is made for studio and feature film sets.

Issue why we do not see such things is not a lot of cooperation, and this one require lot of knowledge and many custom designs that small companies can't do and afford.

• 3 years later... still no sign of life from Andra systems, nor anyone has came up with anything like it (unless I don't know about)