Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
3D 3K 12-bit RAW camera project
  • 133 Replies sorted by
  • I haven't played with it in 3 years. But the binary worked then. Maybe compile the source again

• I just tried with the included SDK installer and all is working now. Thanks!

I've now got a crash when saving DNG's using the sync FlyCap, but that is probably something to do with my system (USB/memory related). I'll figure it out.

Thanks, Dustin

• Hello zcream, I tried your version of Flycap with my Pointgrey Blackfly usb3. It is recognized. Jpg recording is fine, but DNG is not working well. Here is a screenshot of a dng I get. Is there anything I can do to make it work? Or does your software only works with Flea3, not Blackfly? Thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-02-09 à 19.24.57.png
    570 x 443 - 697K
  • Here are better examples : one is screenshot from jpg in flycap, other is screenshot from dng in flycap Thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-02-09 à 19.37.37.png
    576 x 434 - 710K
    Capture d’écran 2021-02-09 à 19.37.42.png
    570 x 440 - 390K
  • I had to modify the dng from flea3 as its got endian or format issues. Since yours is a different camera, my code is not picking it up.

In the same public folder, you will find Flea 3 project zip file. That has the code. You can download it and try to modify it if you wish.

• Ok thanks. I downloaded your project file. Which files should I modify? I'm not a programmer, but I could ask somebody to do it. Thanks

• Look at the dates. Only some files are modified. Also, it may be as simple as looking at the dng code, and searching for a place where I check the string "Flea3" Remove that check that the code will run for all cameras.

• Ok thank you