Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SDHC UHS Speed Class 3 cards for 4K
  • 56 Replies sorted by
  • Transcend 600x gets bad reviews online.

very sad. still no real RAW card out there for BMPCC except the sandisk it seems. I read about PNY Red Elite cards, but they are almost as expensive.

SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash storage solutions, today announced the world's fastest microSD UHS-I memory card, the 64GB** SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSDXC™ UHS-I card. The company also recently announced the 512GB SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC™ UHS-I card, the world's highest capacity full-sized SD™ memory card. These new offerings expand the company's impressive portfolio of 4K Ultra High Definition (3840x2160p)1 capable products. For more than 25 years, SanDisk has been committed

ats.jpg
    313 x 241 - 18K

Toshiba announced Exceria line of memory cards, aimed at 4K, Full HD and continuous shooting.

They have UHS Speed Class 3 support for 4K video recording and playback.

• 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
    • Up to 95MB/s Read and 60MB/s Write
    • Ideal for continuous burst-mode shooting
    ats1.jpg
    430 x 415 - 24K

Lexar announced 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II card, which it claims are the fastest UHS-II memory cards available on the market today. The cards allow you to quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities, the cards offer transfer speeds up to 300MB per second and write speeds up to 260MB per second.

ats2.jpg
    537 x 513 - 39K
  • The safest choice for 1080p 25fps ALL-Intra 200Mbps seems to be still the SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB SDXC memory card (280 MBps, Class 10, UHS-II, U3) I guess?

• @kolinko

SanDisk are owned by much more people, more widely present and known.