Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
WARNING: Adobe Creative Cloud / Credit Card theft!
  • I just got a call from my bank that my business credit card information (which was used to to pay Adobe cloud) has been stolen. I was advised to immediately close it.

Apparently it seems like a wise thing to do for anyone else whose card information has been given to adobe.

Sorry @Vitaliy_Kiselev I know there was a alredy a topic about Adobe CC hack incident but I thougth it would serve forum memebers well to give this it own to attract attention. Please feel free to move this it if thats a better option.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Yep and it also had cards warning, - http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/8319/adobe-hacked-all-passwords-credit-cards-sources-of-products-leaked#Item_17

Also, are you absolutely sure that it is Adobe fault in your case?

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev No, I am not sure if Adobe is the fault.

That is why I am not directly blaming them for it. But it is the most likely.

And it is better to be safe than sorry I believe.

• A friend of mine who is also an Adobe Cloud member confirmed that his card was also compromised also had to be closed.

• Good thing I saw VK's thread about this 2 WEEKS ago when I was actually able to do something about it. All account passwords have been locked or changed at this point. Actually, that happened early last week.