Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Canon FD 50mm f/1.2 (non-L) lens available for sale - FINAL price drop to 300.00 / OBO before eBay
  • I have recently acquired a Canon FD 50mm f/1.2, non-L version lens in FD-n mount. The lens is in incredibly good condition- aperture tested on a t-90 body and working flawlessly, no issues with the front or rear elements and cosmetically at about 99% of new. Internal dust is present which is par for the course for these older lenses. Includes the original hood and case.

I'm looking for a price of around 350.00 CAD for the lens- price is negotiable, make an offer!

I will ship to anywhere worldwide, but of course shipping to international destinations other than the U.S. will be more costly than in Canada or the U.S. Shipping will be the buyer's responsibility and I'll be happy to calculate shipping for anybody interested- I'll even post the weight of the lens and give you my Postal Code in Canada so you can cruise over to canadapost.com and calculate the shipping yourself.

Payment only by Paypal or money order/certified check if you want to wait a bit.

My wife and I are active eBay sellers and have a 100% approval rating.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • This lens is no longer available.

• Final price drop before ye old eBay- 300.00. Still open to offers, get in touch!

• Hoping this isn't considered a bump!

Price drop to 320.00 /best offer.

Please get in touch if you'd like to know shipping to your location- I'm happy to calculate it!

This is a quality piece of kit.

• Bumping is prohibited.

• If anybody is interested in this lens I'll consider reasonable offers- they do sell in this condition with the case for well over the 300.00 mark regularly on eBay.

Again, asking for 350.00, but I'll consider reasonable offers!

• Just a quick note- for anybody that is interested in the greater Montreal area, local pickup/inspection will gladly be accommodated!

For those interested, to calculate shipping at canadapost.com, here are the details: box weight: 850 grams (.85kg) dimensions: 21 x 21 x 21 centimeters

my postal code: H8S 3W1

As well! ebay seller id: cottagewoman. If you want to verify my/our ebay profile

• Photos of the lens! If anybody is interested and would like to know what shipping costs would be, send me a message and I'll get back to you.

Lens does include Canon original front and back caps as well as the case.

I know I have no reputation on PV for sales but I work hard to keep our eBay reputation solid at 100% and I do take any sales seriously!

fd-50-1.2-1.jpg
    1377 x 1400 - 1015K
    fd-50-1.2-2.jpg
    1400 x 1377 - 983K
    fd-50-1.2-3.jpg
    1400 x 1387 - 928K
    fd-50-1.2-4.jpg
    1370 x 1400 - 969K