Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH1 Stable 24p Setting
  • 58 Replies sorted by
  • I Just did an extreme test with the 720/60p and it holds perfect using the kit lens at f22 1/60 and f9 1/125 averages about 55 Mbps
  • It holds up perfect on the pappas chart of death, and all my bright exterior foliage scenes. I think that 12 gop seems to be the cure along with many other settings that I'm not sure of how they relate. I have played with several gop versions from 6-1 and they do offer a slightly better quality but they are not as stable on high detail scenes, and have problems importing into avid.
  • thanks have tested and is looking great and stable, low light and details still sharp.
  • Low light looks excellent so far, I was able to file span twice indoors, will test more tomorrow. LL bitrate between 24 and 33, with nicely balanced image.
  • Not sure if it file spans I have not filmed long form with it.
  • Thanks for this--I'll try it out.
    Does it file span?
  • @JR99 Works fine here on my Mac, just shows up as a normal zip file I can uncompress.
  • I don't know how you save these zip files but as a mac user I can't see them. Please list your stable settings I'm very interested in using them.
    Thanks for the work.