Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
WOLLENSAK Vintage lenses, for GH2
  • I want to know what is the difference between a WOLLENSAK CINE RAPTAR 17MM F 2.7 and CINE RAPTAR WOLLENSAK 17MM F/2.5 LENS except the aperture and price. Is it a good wide angle lens option on a GH2? the 2.7 is around 80$ and the other over 200$! will a regular C to M4/3 mount work well with this? (i dont want vignettes).

Also, my budget for a good wide is around 200$. if anyone can suggest me a better vintage/new/used lens i would be thankful.

Thanks!

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • @club_irate As far as I understand, those lenses vignette heavily on m43. Google is your friend, there are many samples.
    Also you can become good friends with "Search" feature of the site and/or the Tags Menu on the right (http://personal-view.com/talks/categories/lenses) and find all the c-mount lenses threads and also lots of threads with lenses recommendations and info.