Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
EU: Back to fundamentals

gas.jpg
    800 x 450 - 57K
    gas1.jpg
    800 x 445 - 61K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy Can you explain these charts to such a layman like me?

• @Mihuel

EU countries have issues with gas production, to be short - they passed their maximums already. Most of them have big issues. Norway is fighting near it's maximum, but as far as I remamber even them this year have troubles keeping production.

• Ok, now I understand, thank you. As I remember, Poland negotiated a pretty good price for Russian gas. Polish problem is not gas, but progressive recession, which means that we do not consume the Russian gas, and yet we are paying for it

• As I remember, Poland negotiated a pretty good price for Russian gas. Polish problem is not gas, but progressive recession, which means that we do not consume the Russian gas, and yet we are paying for it

Recession is byproduct of rising actual energy costs. And it will also include Russian gas.