Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Vacation video shot on GH2 Moon T5 and GH3 avhc intra
  • Recently took a vacation trip to Jamaica and brought with me my GH2 and GH3. GH2 was running Moon T5 24p all -2,-2, -2 and CH3 was avhc intra switching between 24p and 60p. Gotta say @driftwood, T5 is my favorite patch of yours. Lenses used was mostly canon FD 35-105 f3.5 on a genus 72mm ND filter, lumix 14 with the wide converter, lumix PZ 45-175 F4-5.6. I was just shooting with what ever camera I had with me as we went around having fun!! Didn't do much color grading just in FCP7 Was a short trip, but we had much much fun!! PS if you see any moire in any shot know it's not there, it's YouTube compression.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Nice. Now I know I need a vacation. Your girl reminds me of the actress...Headly (forgot her first name) from "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy. Very pretty. I recognize however that it was not only Negril you guys were in but Ocho Rios at the end.

• @Ian_T, thanks, ya-mon. ( you know before I ever went to Jamaica, I always thought it was ya-man) Yah vacations are always needed. You are correct, we spent a night in Ocho Rios and the other 4 nights in Negril.