Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Meetup: Los Angeles Area
  • 231 Replies sorted by
  • Busy time of year! We can start a poll. I saw we just go trash @shian 's house!

• A poll sounds like a good idea. :)

If we were going to do it, here are some of the dates that look easiest for me at the moment.

13th or 14th 20th, 21st or 22nd

• I would totally host, but I'm so swamped right now. It's gonna have to wait till the end of Jan or maybe Feb. But I have some cool stuff and people planned. Some notable DPs, a Red Dragon, maybe a playboy bunny or 2. If I can pull this off, it should be fun, but it won't be in 2013.

• @shian Looking forward to it. :)

By the way, I'm looking into getting a venue for the classes, web series and lectures I'll be starting next year, so we might be able to use that in the future for one of the gatherings, too. It would be more like a normal "theater for plays" than a "theater for movies", though.

• could use a meetup soon, thought i'd bump this thread in hopes of arranging something soon. i'm down in long beach, but am happy to come up to LA any time

• Never gone to a meetup before, but I'd be down for one in LA.