Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Alphatron EVF-035W-3G (upcoming video review)
  • Anyone owns or used this EVF ?

I might do a video review next week, so i wonder if there is an interest on this and what do you want to know or what should i test ? I can test it only with GH3, i don't own any GH2 at present time.

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • I bought one for my company to be used with the Sony FS700. I like it a lot. I actually haven't had the time to properly test it witht the GH3 so I would be quite interested in your review. Maybe some monitor calibration tips would be great.

• Sounds interesting, considering it for the fs700.

• @RRRR , it is universal EVF not specific to FS700 ...

• @feha I know, but it´s mainly needed for the fs700 (in my/our situation).

• @RRRR, ah OK sorry i don't own any other camera except GH3, i won't be able to test with any other camera at present time ...

• that´s allright.. more interested in the feel / handling of the viewfinder than anything. If someone else can give their pennies worth on fs700 related stuff then that´s of course great but in the main - the viewfinder is what´s important. :)

• there is a new version now: main thing is a new lens in the loop with a special coating to prevent burn in on LCD screen. Old versions can be upgraded by changing the lens. (nevertheless I would still be very very careful)

• I am interested in it's ability to do anamorphic stretch