Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Special deals: Matteboxes, ND filters, ND holders, follow focuses
  • 233 Replies sorted by
  • I dont know which one is better Lanparte of Trusmt? Help please

• @shayanxtra I have the TrusMT and I love it. And it's $50 cheaper now than when I bought it!!! Damnit! Amazing deal for $210 or whatever it is now.

• I ordered a set of 4x4 glass ND filters, they come with a useful bag and work fine. As far as I can tell, there is no loss of sharpness. However, there is some visible blue color cast when using ND 4 and 8. Overall, I'm happy with the quality of this set :)

ND-4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 302K
    ND-8.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 279K
    ND-2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 410K
  • I received the Trusmt FF two days ago and used it with great pleasure. It is very well made and works perfectly. An other great buy. Thanks Vitaliy!

• Thanks for sharing the pics jynsen! Has anyone else tried the 4x4 ND's? I'm thinking about getting them.

• @jynsen Ive ordered the GlassND-Set too, but sadly im not that happy with it. To my eyes it adds a more or less extreme greenish tint to the picture. ND2 seems ok to me, but with ND 4 and much more ND 8 its too extreme and really hard to compensate with CC in post. Beside that ND8 blocks more than 3 stops of light from my experience. I have to to more test with it, but for now i think just ND2 is usable for me. What do you think about it, maybe also in comparison to other products...thanks so far

• @RuhrCity Yes, as I said ND 4 and 8 definitely add cool tint, but I can remove it in post. Yes, it is an extra hassle and I would want them to be perfect, but for the price you pay... No doubt I prefer my Heliopan variable ND filter (extremely sharp, versatile, no color cast), however, when I need to use a mattebox these filters work OK.

• @Jynsen to remove it in post is not that big problem, but it will be still not the same as shot with an good nd in terms of colour information and contrast (ND4,8 is lowering contrast too). I think i will stick to my vari nd like before, too. So everybody has to decide if its worse the investment. Beside that thanks to this great comunity, sharing much useful info and also to come up with great deals (beside the NDs for me;) cheers