Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Landscape shots w/ FilmConvert
  • Few shots of landscapes and random stuff I converted to one of the Fuji Film stocks.

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • Here's another quick vid just demonstrating a very subtle before and after with filmconvert. A lot of people still get the impression that it's just this thick overpowering overlay like a preset from magic bullet looks etc. This is a plugin with awesome flexibility, and can help you get a very minimalist celluloid look if you want.

• i'm anxious to test FC on some BMCC footage. They are also working on a picutre profile for the c100/c300 as well

• Yeah, I just used the SRGB setting, seems to work just fine. If they can adapt the conversion to specifically the GH2 Sensor's output, then I think it would be a minor difference overall. It works fantastic as is.

• @b3guy

it works just fine with gh2, there are several adjustments you can't make to help it work with whatever camera.

• I have the youtube version of this edit in the other FC topic, here is the vimeo upload of it.

• Sorry, but I've seen other videos of Mr. Roman and anothers GH2 users with similar cinematographic look without this software. Maybe I don't have the vision as developed, the exception is that I see some grain, but grain seems more than a little noise.

This videos is very good as all that often Mr Roman.

• Looks nice and answers the above question?

• Does FilmConvert support GH2? From what I've read, it works off of actual profiles they have made of specific cameras.

• Great looking footage!