Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Autodesk Smoke topic
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • Hey soundgh2, that almost read like a rap song :-)

• Most facilities in "town" don't care- aint about the box all about the boy or girl - let's all not worry about incremental fiddling of manufacturers, AVID are ditching MacPro, Servers, etc FCPX adios- 50 million fiddlers or 10k annoying questioners - with the support network involved... what would you do .. exactly. TBH Premiere does everything FCP should have and more but hey!

• I am very much looking forward to beta testing it. I can see this either taking over my facility or being used in one of the bays as a finishing tool. I have a lot to learn in the next few months! So many cool announcements so far from NAB. Wish I was there. Wondering if there will be any last minute "and one more things" from the FCPUG supermeet on Tuesday night. Also can't wait to try out CS6.

• Still no Windows 7 version or support for ICC profiles? AFAIK After Effects is still the only choice to meet those specs.

• Looks great. We've got the Flame and Lustre options too, but it's a pretty steep learning curve. 2013 looks much less daunting..