Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
War: Poland prepares to invade Ukraine, plans to expand Poland territory

photo_2022-05-03_01-32-28.jpg
    650 x 1024 - 56K
  • 11 Replies sorted by
  • So it’s oficial. Now third party enters war. I bet Germany will be second nearing Finland to bring official troops. So this is how third world war begins.

• @endotoxic

It won't be as you expect it, as we are now seeing plan to destroy and divide Russia. And it'll work flawlessly.

• May I ask, where you found that document? To me this sound too hysteric and far fetched to be true. And I cannot see a reason, why Poland would want to do that. The offensive military aggression is not originating from the west.

• main news just said poland is expropriating the gazprom infrastructure. its about to get real.

• @neveraholiday

Ukraine based Telegram channels.

Otherwise just watch news, lot of videos as Poland moves lot of forces toward borders.

• for me this rather sounds like mordor propaganda is preparing public for expanding conflict to poland. After all the gas tap for poland got closed by mordor.

• @neveraholiday

If you write it - you don't understand conflict and don't watch reports.

Mordor is around 1/5 to 1/7 of power compared to countries who supply Ukraine. Mordor's weapon is also extremely outdated, except few cases. For example - one of the newest things, main cruise missiles that we use had been developed in 1983-1986. Almost all developers institutions are destroyed. Salary for engineer with PhD if you go into weapons sector can be as low as $300-500 per month.

Not only this, but 90% of our business and elites are dreaming about Western victory. 80% of them already have families outside country.

• And it started:

A couple of days ago, it became known about the arrival of two Polish battalions in the Pavlograd region of the Dnepropetrovsk region, equipped with Rapira anti-tank guns, armored vehicles and American armored cars.

This is real facts.

• "This is real facts" LoL, but is it such a Russian-Soviet fact? Is it just a fact and can you cite the source, photo or whatever will be credible? The fact is that there are Russian troops in Ukraine that are killing civilians. It is also a fact that civilians are dying because Russian imperialism is as much a motherfucker as American imperialism. The only difference is the number of own soldiers killed. The Russians haven't learned much in over 70 years. Apparently, there is a very high birth rate in Russia. Because how to explain it?

• @Mihuel

In war it won't be 100% facts with videos for long.

Sources are war specialized press. And it is 99% true.

I also offer you to drop your attitude. As not only it does not help it is also utter idiotic idealism. I wrote for years here abut fundamentals and you keep behaving like 7 year old child.