Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
April Fools Day

April Fools Day.png
    700 x 700 - 293K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • Communist Creative Cloud has been launched today in Berlin!

The three PC terminals are subscription based, and are wheeled to you once per month for the important competition of your communist propaganda leaflets.

Each terminal comes with a Nikon 1 series mirrorless camera with extremely large format sensor developed in Sochi by the renowned soviet scientist Mr P. Utin.

On a tour of the Communist Creative Cloud offices in Berlin today, I could see a hive of activity. Proud workers huddled around a machine (of course adhering to the mask policy of the German C.C.C.P regime) putting images of Stalin into a transform tool. The beta test programme had gone well with only several deaths, and minor spillage of radioactive material from the Robotron CPU.

https://www.eoshd.com/news/oh-glorious-communist-creative-cloud-launched-by-the-berlin-c-c-c-p-camera-co/

How about write similar thing about cloud service made by nice lesbian mentally challenged couple who illegally immigrated from African country. At least try to... being in free EU. Nothing can go wrong, right?

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

He almost got me fooled with the RTX 4090 until I saw the 4090Ti. :))

• Why you think so?