Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Is it possible to export Magix projects as MTS files?
  • Just curious, as I never tried exporting final projects as MTS, and would like to keep my music on the track if possible. If not with Magix, how do I do it, or what other saving options through Magix keep full quality?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Magix software will import MTS from your PRIVATE/AVCHD/BDMV/STREAM/ directories. It will export in a variety of formats with a variety of compression codecs, or in AVI uncompressed or even in an image sequence. It will not write MTS; that is something AVCHD camcorders do during capture.

• Try smartcutter if you are looking for a cutter without re-encoding. Result will be MTS.

http://www.fame-ring.com/smart_cutter.html

• Well, mostly I am just looking for exports that retain full quality. I am sure this is possible with magix, but it seems whenever I export something is off. I usually shoot in 720p it it's relative. Also I tend to use the highest patches driftwood has out.

On a side note, is it normal for Magix to stutter after putting several effects on a track during edit? I have a 1090t AMD processor overclocked to 4ghz with 4gb of ddr800, and a MSI 465gtx gpu on an asus crosshair II mobo for what it's worth. Just feels like I should be able to load effects and edit stutter free. If I just mess with contrast and brightness it is a toss up if it will play smooth, anything more and it's almost a guarantee it will stick. Without any effects it plays smooth as silk and seeks at high speed very smooth. I am very new to Magix, so I am hoping there are some tricks to help make it silky smooth. Is it possible I just need more RAM?