Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
17–35mm F4 Tokina ATX-I FF Lens

Specs

• 13 elements in 12 groups
    • F22 min aperture
    • Min focusing distance - 28cm
    • One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
    • Tokina’s GMR sensor usage
    • Silent Drive-Module (SD-M) motor.
    • 82mm front filters
    • Weathersealed
    • Canon EF and Nikon F mounts
    • $600
    • Shipping since December 11.
    sa15557.jpg
    800 x 565 - 57K
  • 3 Replies sorted by

sa15558.jpg
    799 x 414 - 42K
  • PR

Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the sales release of Tokina atx-i 17-35mm F4 FF lens.

Sales will commence on December 11, 2020.

Tokina atx-i 17-35mm F4 FF is designed to fit Full Frame DSLR cameras and supports Nikon F and Canon EF mounts. With its wide angle properties this lens is a perfect gear for shooting landscapes, street snap, architecture and time-lapse. Constant f/4 aperture, robust design while maintaining a reasonable size and weight provide a new option for professional photographers who are especially active in travel.

Highlighted Features

• Сompact lightweight and robust design -- perfect for landscape, architecture , street snap and travel photography.
    • Precise AF actuated by combination of Tokina GMR sensor and SD-M (Silent Drive-Module).
    • Low vignetting, extremely low distortion and good sharpness throughout the image.
    • Moisture protection.
    • One-Touch Focus Clutch system.
  • Tokina atx-i 17-35mm f/4.0 FF Lens for Canon EF deal for $499

https://www.adorama.com/tn1735cam2.html