Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Beirut nuclear explosion, who to blame?
  • 123 Replies sorted by
  • Monosodium glutamate yummm!!!! Explosive flavor. Ask the Chinese not use it , they kill for that stuff.

• @Vitaliy....""Whole Trump claim had been to put responsibility on Hezbollah (morons! stored their stuff at the port!)."" ...this is a mistaken interpretation. He didn't mention hezbollah, nor say "terrorist" attack. He said " attack" ...hence from outside foreign force, which is the real reason sheldon is pisst., and why Israel immediately denied. And...why do you assume those protests are "induced" ? They don't have good reason and need to be pushed by outside forces?? France is obviously attempting to take advantage, but follow the means and who it served.

• ...this is a mistaken interpretation. He didn't mention hezbollah, nor say "terrorist" attack. He said " attack" ...hence from outside foreign force, which is the real reason sheldon is pisst., and why Israel immediately denied.

No, it is right interpretation. As in the people mind any "attack" actually puts hezbollah as responsible (putting their "weapons" in dangerous place). And lot of western media tried to attach this pile of bags to hezbollah before any Trump helping hand, no facts and lot of words.

We have something going, as it is one provocation after another. And I do not thing Israel has lot of saying in all this. Instead it is US who is in desperate situationa nd in fight for the regions resources.

• ...any interpretation puts it in what people's minds? Not americans minds I'm aware. And which western media? I googled and absolutely no western articles blaming hezbollah, except for bloomberg, and even they didn't blame them for an attack... and we all know where it's interests lie. What I saw was lots of articles trying to deflect israel's obvious guilt. Like I said....listen to trump again. There was absolutely nothing in his words or hidden meaning that alluded to hezbollah's blame. And the aid issue isn't related to whodunnit, it's related to the fact that the west is paranoid "terrorist" might endup with our aid monies. Israel is at war with hezbollah. What other logic do you need? And to think 'Israel doesn't have alot of saying in all this', is just naive. psss....on looking into whether any western politicians blamed hezbollah, the only one I found was defense sec mark esper, who contradicted trumps opinion on the first day, and also added""On the first day, as President Trump rightly said, we thought it might have been an attack, some of us speculated it could have been, for example, a Hezbollah arms shipment that blew up, maybe a Hezbollah bomb making facility, who knows?" Esper said, adding that the media was trying to stoke division between himself and President Donald Trump."" ....but has now backtracked his statement. That's not exactly 'alot of western media tried to attach this pile of bags to hezbollah' , and obviously esper believed trump thought it was an attack from outside, not hezbollah, or he, esper wouldn't have mentioned an alternative to trumps opinion... https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/09/politics/mark-esper-beirut-lebanon-explosion-explanation/index.html

• Beruitshima

Moreover, the Port of Beirut also poses the biggest geostrategic threat for the US’s eastward-bound power projection where China and its new Silk Road operation is fast creeping westwards and is attempting to land at the eastern coastal strip of the Mediterranean, right where the Beirut Port docks. The US having recently forced Israel to cancel its Haifa contact with China has somewhat dampened the Chinese advance in the eastern Mediterranean, and what remains now in the path of the US is the Beirut Port. The US must either invade it to block the Chinese geostrategic mission creep, or else destroy it.

Here I will add that the US-China fight over the Beirut Port is not yet over. One wonders what went through the mind of the wily Chinese ambassador in Lebanon to witness the Beirut Port exploding as it shockingly did: to witness his pet project and assignment be destroyed right before his eyes and right before a signed agreement was made between him and the Lebanese government of Diab. And knowing the Chinese, they will see this as an opportunity to entrench their feet even further in Lebanon by offering both a rebuilding and a security deal to the Beirut Port, whereas the deal on the table before Beirutshima was smaller and only for expansion and renovation. And here lies the crunch: is Diab’s government brave enough to face further US and Israeli terrorism in order to align with China who is offering to save Lebanon from its current intractable financial double-crisis? I estimate that sooner or later, Diab’s mettle will be tested in this regard.

https://platosguns.com/2020/08/06/the-us-israel-and-beirutshima/

• So.... things get really entangled and complicated. As always is a fight for power and control. Hmmm hard choices to made for Diab. Choose The Chinese control AI and their big money, or the well known Judaism Act that had been on western culture since who knows.

It’s hard to be in Middle East at this period of time

• More more sample of efficient owners

Or it is also jews?

• @Vitaliy.....You running some cover ? Do you say the same thing for 911? Who do you think pulled off the technicalities of 911 ? O....it was a couple of airplanes that brought down 7 buildings, right ? Why do you think general westley clark said 7 countries in 5 years ? Who wrote Project for a New American Century and who are the neo cons ? Lebanon is on that list. And it's all for israel's greater israel project.

.....israeli's have been terrorist blowing up shit since even before they were israeli's.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing .... https://www.unz.com/article/the-us-israel-and-beirutshima/

• @kurth

Finally. :-) Jews all around us and rule the world.

• The blast wrecked ( Nissan ) Carlos Ghosn's house. The Yakuza did it with daylight ninjas :)

https://japantoday.com/category/crime/carlos-ghosn's-house-damaged-in-beirut-blast-report

• @Vitaliy....are you hasbara ?

• @kurth

I am secret jews agent, didn't you know? We want to build new Israel in Crimea. :-)

• @Vitaliy...not Siberia ?

• @kurth

No, Siberia is reserved for proponents of various bullshit theories :-).

• @Vitaliy...."No, Siberia is reserved for proponents of various bullshit theories :-)." ....that's where you live, right ? I wanted to ask you how was that meteor explosion ?

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev "I am secret jews agent, didn't you know? We want to build new Israel in Crimea. :-)"

(So this was all the time...? Whay didn't you say so long ago...?)

• @kurth I thought you took a small brake to meditate on a higher purpose... I won't put away the conspiracy ( there are to many things going this way) but man to much of it will darken our souls even more....

• @Garroulus indeed, chilling should be a good indícate of DOING NOTHING!!!

Conflict is the only way, keep on the waaaaaaarrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @endotoxic Chiling won't work but neither a blast like Beirut ...

• @garroulus.....well I thought V's first post , the third post in this thread, was interesting, like a double bank shot. I saw the trajectory of information being sublimely altered from what anyone who's been watching the world for the better part of a century would see as obvious truths. I know V doesn't believe in conspiracy theories, from far past commentary, so one plus two required me coming out of retirement. I'm also interested how political violence, state orchestrated, which includes false flag events, assassinations, threats and blackmail, more so than economics or religion, are what influence our world. And how and when and where it's used. Beirut was an obvious terrorist attack. Whether the ammonium nitrate ignited or not is irrelevant. Whether the planes actually brought down towers 1 & 2 is irrelevant to the argument of whether they were terrorist events perpetrated by state entities. If someone is fighting with your cousins, and making all sorts of threats against your family, and has a means and history of violence.... when your cousins get blown up sleeping in their beds....common sense says it was murder. For many different reasons, there's alot of people out there that don't want us mortals to think for ourselves. And thanks for your concern, but I'm good.

• V sometimes feels like he is working for the unmeainstream media.

• More conspiracy theories

Explositon time - 18:08:18

Previously we had US induced Georgia conflict that happened 08/08/08

• typical strategy by disinfo conspiracy debunkers is attempt to tie real conspiracy evidence with nonsense, associating it with fake moon landings or flat earthers or....numerology