Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Is ghislaine on suicide watch...or the prince?
  • 55 Replies sorted by
  • 15 years ago I know all this.

I was expelled from Facebook for telling truths.

I did see a video of Hilary rapping in green and black colors children with her assistant.

I’ve seen too much to many and I wish I wouldn’t.

What kurth try’s to say I’ve been saying it since 2015 openly.

All is in the onion world. Just take you time kurth but be prepared to see some horrid shit.

Epstein is nothing. World is real carnage day after day.

• Kurth do you remember the internet in 93-96.

Deep web is the same.

Difficult to navigate , difficult to obtain real data, abundant info you have to curate all is in disorder.

Spect strage stuff if you really begin searching for more than a year.

And a don’t even talk about sex.

• twitter Is very guilty actually for letting bad shit happen. I’ll say that only.

Things and arrests are really going on.

The queen of England has renounced. There is a new king from the white hats. Fuck don’t make me talk cos you’ll collapse fuck.

• @endotoxic...hey amigo...I raised two kids in Mexico. How paranoid do you think I am ? Enough where I think paranoia is the highest survival mechanism we've got. I know inexplicable horrors happen on a daily basis. But these people above use their ill gotten gains from crime to govt and corporate corruption ...to the crowns purse. Queen resigning bs....she's got another good 20 years left in her.

• ok so a fed judge suffered an attempted assassination and the press tried to obfuscate the connection..but here it is ...by supersnoop whitney webb..... https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/77516/alleged-salas-family-assailant-previously-worked-for-usisraeli-intelligencelinked.html