Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Is ghislaine on suicide watch...or the prince?
  • Corona and Olympus are so hard to digest , the overloards decided to grant us some inter-tainment. Will she or won't she...or maybe he will....or Bill and a long line of chessmen potentially swept from the board. https://www.the-sun.com/news/1084647/epstein-lawyer-maxwell-die-prison/

• 55 Replies sorted by
  • Well, just don't spend too much time on this.

• @Vitaliy .... maybe you don't give enough credit for how potentially dangerous this is to western govt's. Governments have fallen for less. This is alot more dangerous to those elites you talk about. That is if you think the elites include people like the clintons and the royal family. And ....corona is getting boring, becuase nothing is concrete. I am watching for a $300 dollar olympus em10mkiii however.

• @kurth

It is dangerous to specific people.

But is your time worth spending on watching how one shit want to replace another shit?

• @Vitaliy.....haha...it's ALWAYS one shit replacing another shxt ! The elites are linked to pedophilia and to sex trafficking. What part of this is a waste of time ?

• @kurth

Here it is all waste of time, not some part.

And if you have elites that are shits, it is bad for ya and time for change.

• I couldn't disagree more. I believe the Illumati are real.Even Stanley told us about it. But then again...I add real names instead of vague illusions. I mean...just watch the 94yr old queen and tell me she's not getting blood transfusions from children. But one question @Vitaliy....what country doesn't need a change. Yours ?

• @kurth

Almost all of them needc change and we now see only ligth beginning of the biggest turn the history makes (if all goes good).

As it is no longer possible to go towards regress road.

• The king and the queer!

maxwell_spacy.jpg
    960 x 600 - 171K
  • ...this is about state sponsored blackmail against state actors . Hundreds of millions of dollars at their disposal provided by mossad. The kingpin murdered in state custody to prevent his testimony. Again go back to Russell Tice. This is how the western elites work. Cia and mossad....the perpetrators of 911 and the endless wars. They blackmail government. They pimp teenage girls, or boys.... to presidents and princes. And video the results. Maybe they use panasonic cameras !! hehe....but really. If you don't think this is important for changing our world, you're not paying attention.

• @kurth

Cia and mossad....the perpetrators of 911 and the endless wars. They blackmail government. They pimp teenage girls, or boys.... to presidents and princes.

You got it all backwards. It happens.

All this special forces guys can sometimes play their game, but they never go against ruling class wishes, they sometimes just implement them. So, do not worry so much.

• Not so. There's many forces at play, not simply some vague ruling class ordering pizzas. It's a gambling table where each player shows his cards....and usually the card showing the prince screwing the 14 year old wins. Maybe cards is played different there.

• @kurth

Lets agree to disagree. All this "forces that plkay something" is totally useless approach unable to predict anything or being useful in real life.

• @Vitaliy....not the first time

• conspiracy of silence....

• @Kurth First, absolutely no question the queen is receiving tranfusions or is eating Chinese dumplings made from fetuses. And this international sex trafficking of minors blackmail ring has been going on for decades, with the involvement of the CIA, FBI, Mossad and organized crime.

• The Finders , run by cia. Ted Gunderson's interviews are enlightening. This is something neglected in a pure political reading of the elites. The elites are religious. They worship Baphophet. Pizza Gate was real and completely destroyed by the same media the elites own. The clinton Abedin emails ...it's all a simple puzzle even a 12 year old could piece together. Soros and the Rothschilds are at the heart. The queens and king of europe. The 13 Families. I read this morning ghislaine is under constant visual surveillance. She can put a prince and maybe more than one president, and who knows how many more, in the slammer. I'd bet mi6 has an assassination plan underway.

• @jonpais...it's not just sex trafficking in children. It's using that as a weapon or tool to control the world's resources. Decisions control resources. And they control the decisions.

• @Kurth That’s where the blackmail comes in. But I have not seen a shred of evidence detailing precisely what the end goal was/is. Barr had the tapes found by the FBI in the safe in Epstein’s NY mansion destroyed in order to protect himself and Trump and removed a prosecuter on the case in an attempt to derail the Maxwell investigation.

• The USa continues being israels elephant. Billions in aid and loans. Maxwell and Epstein were mossad.

• Guys, how about attach some real life and economics to this? As now it looks really bad.

• @Vitaliy....u got blinders on , bub. And the truth appears, since I've asked you to name those elites you keep alluding to, but you always dance around any response...that you don't know who they are, and even more so, don't know what they're up to. Besides just ending up with all the money.

• @kurth

I just asked simple thing. And instead you try to blame me that I am doing something I did not do.

All I told is that it is plenty of such threads around on web and they are all pointless waste of people time, as they make false impression that you somehow can look behind the back door of politics. And instead they show you their ass hole.

• @Vitaliy...it appeared to me you were trying to control the direction of the information. They appear to you to be pointless, however for people uninformed, they might shine a light. There's plenty of threads on everything around the internet, and here as well. I don't see , for example, in the cornavirus threads, we've uncovered any profound truths either. More possible we've just shown more assholes , although assholes of a different order. The point is....for all the crimes being perpetrated by the ruling elite, and there are multitudes, they've got some paying dues to be done. This same people brought down mordor btw.

• @kurth

Politics is a concentrated expression of economics.
    V. Lenin.

This is why it had been present on PV, but not on other similar forums.

And this is why I do not care about any elite shit until you show me clearly economic basis.

for example, in the cornavirus threads, we've uncovered any profound truths eithe

For example PV thread is among the best, if not the best of similar threads I saw.

All main prognosis, real protections and similar things are fully spot on.

• @Vitaliy....and economics has two sides of the coin. This is the other.