Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy..... come on....did you really learn that in marxist school ? The truth is russia didn't admit the truth until 1989. Ramón Mercader hid under false identities and was eventually uncovered as a soviet agent sent by stalin by mexicans using fingerprints in 1950. And give me an example of what you mean by "upping" the discussion level. I'm only interested in the truth, however the cards fall. And wasn't Mercader awarded the highest soviet honor ?

• The truth is russia didn't admit the truth until 1989.

Issue is that in 1989 we had bunch of traitors doing various things and admitting everything :-)

Ramón Mercader hid under false identities and was eventually uncovered as a soviet agent sent by stalin by mexicans using fingerprints in 1950.

It is much more complex thingy. In short - Mercader is son of famous female communist and he did not kill Trotsky.

And give me an example of what you mean by "upping" the discussion level.

I already wrote that I mean under this. Moving from common logic approach, move from using lazy, non defined terms and words.

• @Vitaliy.....how 'bout we move away from propagandized bs ? And we start with.... Mercader was alone with trotsky, caught in the act , beat nearly to death by trotsky's guards and turned over to the police ! I've been to the house. Maybe those lazy non defined terms are a result of english not being your first language ? And if the admission wasn't the truth, then why did stalin award him the highest russian honor ? I'd imagine in 1989, the world was looking at more important admissions than about trotsky's murder.

• @kurth

..how 'bout we move away from propagandized bs ? And we start with.... Mercader was alone with trotsky, caught in the act , beat nearly to death by trotsky's guards and turned over to the police ! I've been to the house. Maybe those lazy non defined terms are a result of english not being your first language ? And if the admission wasn't the truth, then why did stalin award him the highest russian honor ?

Your issue is that you are like flat rock, jumping on the water. Contrary to you I checked serious researchers on the subject. Even famous "hero" papers had been made in 1960, little strange for people who 4 years ago blamed Stalin for all bad (and lot of them had been ex Trokskists), isn't it?

This thing initially never had been officially viewed as Sovied thing, but slowly became such with rise of opportunism here and cold war progress, so western propaganda played in two hands using their local friends.

I'd imagine in 1989, the world was looking at more important admissions than about trotsky's murder.

Actually no, it was very important part in the plot to ban communists totally here. Proving that goverment officially planned and executed terrorist act on foreign soil had been very important. Plot failed (in court btw), but elements of it remain in the western propaganda.

• @Vitaliy....""Vladimir Petrov who defected to Australia testified to seeing Mercaders reports in the Trotsky dossier in the KI registry on the NKVD. Including pictures and layouts of the house. This proves that the NKVD knew he was there at the very least to gather information on Trotsky. "" ..... ""It is documented that: Mercader attend NKVD school for saboteurs. (Alexander Orlov who defected to the US testified to this.) "" .... from this interesting page.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ARam%C3%B3n_Mercader .....and http://www.marxist.net/trotsky/life/life.htm .... https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/10.25290/prinunivlibrchro.75.1.0109.pdf?refreqid=excelsior%3A9a18f7e22f85d2d91796a97727f3e975 . And it's been too long since I read deutscher but memory serves me he followed the storyline.

• @kurth

""Vladimir Petrov who defected to Australia testified to seeing Mercaders reports in the Trotsky dossier in the KI registry on the NKVD. Including pictures and layouts of the house. This proves that the NKVD knew he was there at the very least to gather information on Trotsky. "" ..... ""It is documented that: Mercader attend NKVD school for saboteurs. (Alexander Orlov who defected to the US testified to this.) ""

Well, it had been full fledged cold informational war. I really do not get how stupid you need to be to listen to open traitors, may be they must have commit open suicide by telling opposite things? :-) Whole existence of this scum depended on repeating words they had been fed by their new owners.

• Real MAGA results

sa12883.jpg
    800 x 418 - 53K
  • “Delays in diagnosing and treating cancer could hurt the survival chances of thousands of people across England, joint research by University College London (UCL) and the Health Data Research Hub for Cancer (DATA-CAN) suggests”.

“Scientists analyzed data from more than 3.5 million patients and discovered that the Covid-19 outbreak could indirectly lead to more than 17,900 extra cancer deaths within a year, including 6,270 fatal cases in newly diagnosed cancer patients.”

Millions will die across the world. Just because impotent capitalism is unable to deal with issues.

Remember - capitalism kills.

• Israel anti self-isolation protests

sa12895.jpg
    800 x 596 - 164K
  • Italia March statistics

Showing that almost all deaths are concentrated in >65 years area.

And note - almost all foreight workers who watched after old people left Italy, it is also big thing.

sa12896.jpg
    690 x 611 - 52K
    sa12897.jpg
    689 x 602 - 50K
    sa12898.jpg
    685 x 608 - 52K
    sa12899.jpg
    692 x 596 - 52K
  • pandemic pandemonium

• Ruling class always thinks about you

sa12903.jpg
    596 x 334 - 58K

sa12904.jpg
    411 x 590 - 39K
  • US unemployment

The Economic Policy Institute found that for every 10 people who said they successfully filed a jobless claim in the previous four weeks, three to four more attempted to apply but couldn’t get through the system to file a claim.

Meanwhile, another two people didn’t even bother to try because it seemed too hard.

Nice times ahead.

• Amazon’s Seattle headquarters is likely to be a lot emptier than usual until the fall, according to a new report from the Seattle Times. The e-commerce giant has reportedly told corporate staff that they have the option of working from home “at least until October 2nd.”

It'll be long lockdown.

• Very actual bags

Only issue is that in lot of US places shops banned reusable bags (no logic in it, but it is fact).

sa12911.jpg
    777 x 430 - 86K
  • medical incompetency is one of the biggest causes of death...and they want us to trust them? .... https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/cdcs-failed-coronavirus-tests-were-tainted-with-coronavirus-feds-confirm/

• @kurth

I think that it is like 5th attempt to attack cats. cats are bad for ruling class, as calm people down, so you need to make them enemies and suspicious.

It is absolutely improbable that such virus will attack efficiently both humans and cats (while jumped form some other animal as officials state).