Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy...https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/03/27/822211604/cpap-machines-were-seen-as-ventilator-alternatives-but-could-spread-covid-19 ...where's the propaganda? ...and using vacuum cleaners ? ...maybe if the factory is completely retooled and assembly lines restructured and workers retrained. @jleo...yeah I see the overwhelming lockdown in that first video (sarcasm) ! Transportation will always be the first location where any type of restrictions are implemented. ....got anymore propaganda ? @Sph1nxster...and so why'd UK give up their natural right of self protection ? ....like Australia...and Canada ? Appears to be another one of those empire deals.....cause the queen said so ? Well...maybe now you get it. ...or not. But when they come for your rights, and you've voluntarily given up any means to defend them, what do you expect ? And it seems like the people saying that once their govt's have all these new powers, they'll never give them back after the crisis, are people who live in countries where you've given up that fundamental right of self protection. Coincidence ?

• @kurth

...where's the propaganda?

No one even used such word in post considering CPAP.

I told that rejecting using CPAP and similar machines is based on idiotic assumptions.

1. SARS 2003 had been expected to be short lived infection, with much smaller volume of people requiring assistance in practice (but with higher death rate, so they looked at it as on much more dangerous!)
    2. Their idea had been to place SARS infected people outside infection specific hospitals and right besides people that had different issues.
    3. It is fully right that if you will use cheap CPAP masks and no bacterial filters you can spread the virus around to other people.
    4. None of clerks who wrote all this documents saw CPAP devices, know how masks looks and that is the issue in reality.

Situation with present virus (in apocalyptic scenario, as mass media present it) has nothing to do with it. By the time you will require mass usage of CPAP and similar devices you'll have significant amount of doctors who will be past it, so you could use them. Next - it'll be only people infected with same thing around. And final part - usage of proper masks and filters (btw CPAP manufacturers make them) prevents issues mentioned in paper almost completely.

Thing you need to understand is that ruling class (with assistance of mass media) is not looking for any solution, they are not suddenly started to care about you (each year they openly refuse to notice huge issues in medicine and lot of deaths caused by various misshaps and different infections). They are imitation, and this is why it looks so shitty. This is why decisions always suck, this is why almost every decision is staggering error.

• @jleo That Documentary is just telling an alternate theory based on a book and is not as you generalized it. You even had the link starting the documentary past the point that made that clear. Your being like governments twisting things to fit your own agenda it seems.

• @Scot

link set to beginning of doc , original link was just a youtube resume play link, not intentionally set by me. Not a conspiracy I'm afraid :)

• From manufacturing Vacuum Cleaners to Ventilators in 10 days...

James Dyson designed a new ventilator in 10 days. He's making 15,000 for the pandemic fight

Dyson said the company had designed and built an entirely new ventilator, called the "CoVent," since he received a call 10 days ago from UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson. "This new device can be manufactured quickly, efficiently and at volume," Dyson added, saying that the new ventilator has been designed to "address the specific needs" of coronavirus patients.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/tech/dyson-ventilators-coronavirus/index.html

• @jleo Perhaps there's a lesson in that everything is not always as it seems. That being said it's based on a book which is an alternate theory which I guess sells books. Not that I think it can't be true but I'd post it for what it is an alternate theory.

• @Vitaliy...actually the author is informed. It doesn't have anything to do with the type of virus, it's that cpap's aerosols it. He discusses a more sophisticated cpap called bi-pap's that can be semi-modified to serve as a ventiladors for less critical patients. Yes sophisticated masks and headgear would make aerosol'd areas less dangerous but not safe. The thing is everything isn't a conspiracy to kill us. Manufacturing is a complex and time consuming process even with cad directly to nc production. Designing is the easiest part. That's why when Red puts out a new camera, we see these cad images for like a year before we actually see a mockup.

• a tale of two trumps :)

• @jleo

During trade war he made such constantly. This is normal western politics.

sa12640.jpg
    399 x 533 - 33K
  • Number of people having serious mental disorders due to mass media panic mode is around 50x more than total number of coronavirus cases.

Number of people who won't have job for 1-2 years and will have huge health damage will be 2-4x of serious coronavirus cases (if you get most apocalyptic prognosis).

• @kurth

actually the author is informed. It doesn't have anything to do with the type of virus, it's that cpap's aerosols it.

You again rush and do not read that I wrote.

He discusses a more sophisticated cpap called bi-pap's that can be semi-modified to serve as a ventiladors for less critical patients.

Issue they cite have nothing to do with bi-pap's, it is only with virus spreading. And it is fully solvable by using proper mask and proper filters (that almost all CPAP type devices manufacturers offer).

Yes sophisticated masks and headgear would make aerosol'd areas less dangerous but not safe.

Total safety never existed, but it will be same as good ventilators. As it is just simple physics.

If you make independent inspection of actual state of ventilators, masks, balloons and so on - in lot of places it is MUCH worse than even cited CPAP issues.

The thing is everything isn't a conspiracy to kill us. Manufacturing is a complex and time consuming process even with cad directly to nc production. Designing is the easiest part. That's why when Red puts out a new camera, we see these cad images for like a year before we actually see a mockup.

No need to defend criminals and lazy people.

If you look at present situation we most probably have greatest conspiracy, and if it'll bust we will have have process that will be 50x larger than Nurnberg tribunal and with similar sentences to most participating.

• The United States Surgeon General used twitter to tell the public to NOT use face masks to protect against the coronavirus because they don’t work, they only work for health care workers. Now, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is considering a recommendation that people wear masks when in public.

Criminals and presstitutes all around.

• Mordor updates

All citizens will be forced to write about their health at special government online site (has lot of things).
    They also will be required to report their whereabouts many times a day (if it'll be wrong they will face criminal chargers).

Fighting with virus

People tell that many pharmacies stopped delivering HIV, cancer and similar drugs to people who receive them using medical and government programs. Most being told that this year it is low chance that they will get medications. Pharmacies tell that this programs will be cut.

Expected causalities number will be much more than coronavirus ones.

• Great news! American families will now be able to buy safer, more affordable, and environmentally friendly cars with our new SAFE VEHICLES RULE. Get rid of those old, unsafe clunkers.

Why it is always the same with capitalism? Instead of sane things it is constant ideas how to convert resources to waste and call it GDP increase.

• @Vitaliy....you have to consider that Dt,Jr. has serious genetic disorders, even worse than his father. And the number of people out of work will be much more than 4x serious corona cases. They're saying 1/3 of american pop will be unemployed...that's like 50-60 million. Yes ...the mask fiasco is criminal. People lie when they're desperate and have zero solutions. And the thing about orwellian surveillance is the manpower needed to control everyone usually discredits any possible real information they obtain. What we need to see is 100% feedback on successful use of hydroxy, and wide availability of it and azithro. If hydroxy cures, or even converts corona into a manageable illness, we might survive. Today in big Mexican generic farmacia, there was a big new professionally printed sign saying limits of 2 boxes of both per , but still hasn't arrived. But the sign gives me hope. I got a real fuxin scare tonight...and share it so people realize how contagious and screwed we are. At a funeral, I unconsciously gave my iphone to the widow to see a vid I recorded at rosarios the night before...then came home, laying in bed looking at the news on my phone. Woke up in the middle of the night ...seeing it all transpire....the widow touching everyone, then my phone, and me being unconscious for only one moment. I made myself a hot cup of manzanillo tea and took another hydroxy just in case. Then checked local news....still one case confirmed and one suspect. But multiply that by ? We are toasted. It is so contagious...that's the main problem. I'll be counting the calendar.

• British Government changes status of COVID-19

Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

• The UN’s climate change chief, Patricia Espinosa:

We cannot forget that climate change is the biggest threat facing humanity over the long term.

Soon, economies will restart. This is a chance for nations to recover better, to include the most vulnerable in those plans, and a chance to shape the 21st century economy in ways that are clean, green, healthy, just, safe and more resilient.

Short version - it is chance to kill some generation, manufacturing and lot of small guys.

• Some tips on timings

Microsoft told that almost all their presentations and conferences will be online only till June 2021 at least.

• US

“Strategic National Stockpile is deploying the last round of shipments in its inventory, depleting the bulk of its protective gear.”

And now imagine any real severe virus or war. This guys spend all money on hookers and pot.

• Jews in NY don't give a fuck, same head and hydroxychloroquine rules?

• @kurth

Secret real cure name - "I had no decease in practice".

One thing that prevents them to make much more stars and celebrities getting it (personally I prefer them all to get something real deadly and not infectious) - they are mostly too dumb and can do something stupid.

• Top U.S. banks have threatened to give the federal government’s small-business rescue program a miss on concerns about taking on too much financial and legal risk,

Representatives of some big lenders, in an industry conference call on Wednesday, expressed serious reservations about participating in the scheme in its current form.

The Bank Policy Institute (BPI), which hosted the call on Wednesday, counts lenders including JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N), Bank of America Corp (BAC.N), Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N) and Citigroup Inc (C.N) as members.

Banks are also seeking a written assurance from the government regarding their legal liabilities and obligations before they agree to participate in the program.

This is where real warzone is with thousands of causalities each day.