Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
New firmware HBR mode MTS converters
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • as the uploader of the rewrap preset there, i must say that it does not work well with HBR 30p footage.

@chef - just curious how are you remaining sane editing HD video on a powerbook G4??? It must take forever to render things! Can it even play back the raw HBR footage at full framerate? My PB G4 from 2003 (which was a fantastic machine in it's day and has a distinguished retirement position in my kitchen as a music/podcast listening device) would choke on that I think. It was even annoying for me doing semi-complex HD editing on a Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Core2Duo :)
  • @arvidtp Just because now I got lil´ disappinted I could not import those HBR 25p files... I got this mac fom a friend he doesn´t use it anymore... I need a new machine I know, but for now I have just that, and I have to make it work. This clipwrap is working I can´t believe it, but from a 8.5 mts file it makes a 12.9 .mov file.
  • in output format you selected rerwap ?
  • yes rewrap (don´t alter video samples).
  • new firmware 1.1 HBR mode Samyang 7.5mm using clipwrap thx @toxotis70