Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Vigilante Diaries
  • As a colorist, your work does not often get reviewed... but if it does it's usually cuz you did something really right, or really wrong. In this case I smiled and gave ColorGHear a little punch in the shoulder. All the stills they presented are from the portion of the film I graded.

http://doblu.com/2016/07/21/vigilante-diaries-blu-ray-review

Discs like Vigilante Diaries are why people will spend tens of thousands on their home theater. It’s an in-your-face demo with perfect contrast and amazing color saturation. "

vigilantediaries750.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 216K
    vigilantediaries4920.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 199K
    vigilantediaries1116.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 264K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • Congratulations.

• Nice job!

Including the trailer here:

• Cool. I forgot to post the trailer. Thanks.

• The film is playing on HBOGO this month. This is the first time I've seen my credit on this. Needless to say I had a falling out with the producers when I wouldn't turn over my Resolve file with all my color secrets to their post house after they went and shot additional footage for "Iraq" and went and shot in Armenia and UK, So I didn't grade those scenes that occur in the last half of the flick. I did everything else on a previous iteration of the movie, but was unavailable to do the grade on the new stuff which comprises the entire 1st half of the film except for anything with Michael Jai White, so I got bumped to "Additional Colorist" cuz they couldn't credit me with the rest of the guys at the post house they went to. C'est la vie.