Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Transphobia: The Movie
  • 52 Replies sorted by
  • I dunno if this is true or another stunt/provocation/self-reference show/advertising move/etc.
    If it is - those words sound awakened enough - I hope you're able to be less of a righteous asshole ( no matter if you're right or wrong... you, better than most could understand and embrace that =) and happier as a woman than you've been in a man's skin... we'll see I guess.

Also if it's true I heart-fully congratulate you for going out in the open and wish you the strength to be able to walk proud out of such a "sin", as in this day and age there are many hypocrites who say freedom while shaking the chains of prejudices. Still is a men's world so courage and good luck

These make more sense now - http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/120308#Comment_120308

• Didn't see that coming. This would make good document film... but Ed Wood already did it :) Anyway, I respect your decision and courage.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions