Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Carl Zeiss Anamorphic Lens FOR SALE + extras
  • Hi all, I have up for sale my Carl Zeiss Anamorphic Lens + Manfrotto Long lens support + Metal hard case + Diopters + 2x Step rings . I have had this lens for a few years now, only used it a few times as i have 4 other Anamorphics i use more often. Now i have sold my GH4 and bought a Sony fs700 and this Carl Zeiss + the fs700 is just too dam heavy!!! This sale DOES NOT COME with THE CLAMP STYLE ADAPTOR to screw the anamorphic to your prime lens of choice! I will NOT post the item. Here is some footage shot with the GH4 and Carl Zeiss @ 4k and HD

here is the link to the ad on gumtree https://www.gumtree.com/p/lenses/carl-zeiss-anamorphic-lens-metal-box-manfrotto-lens-support-diopters/1137255921

I guess if you have the new SLR Magic Range Finder you will NOT need the Diopters! Hmmm.

im asking £260, i work in central London and finish around 6:30pm so can meet for viewing. im willing to drive within reason to meet on week ends ONLY. All the best stuart - 07792095890 - prefer texts as i work in a basement and don't get a strong signal.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Hey Stu by any chance do you still have this lens setup for sale? If so send me an email at productionspk@yahoo.com because I would love to talk to you about it. You can also reach me on facebook.

Thanks! Paul Kepner