Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2.... The need of recognition.
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • @alcomposer on Doxmark they rate the gh2 at 11.3 stops, which is below the Canon 60D. That is only part of the equation because of the curve that the manufacturer decides to put. For example the D7000 is around 14 stops Dr in raw but the lowest in the zacuto shootout, well below the Canon even if it has 2 more stops of DR in Raw.
  • @danyyyel- for that test I have NO idea how they conducted it. Until VK is abel to understand more about DR and Film Modes I suppose we just have to wait!

:-D (The GH2 has been a roller coster ride-so don't worry it won't be long!)
  • My latest video all shot @ ISO 1200 with @driftwood 176mb/s GOP1 ReAquanted image is soo clean love this camera... Lens Pani 20mm f1.7, Dynamic shutter 50th all available lights.
  • @danyyyel - So don't worry about the numbers. Just spot on your 18% grey card/flesh tones enough times and your experience will inform you what your camera can handle…and when you need to light or put in a bounce card or gel the windows or run away...