Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS MacBook Pro Retina 2.7Ghz 16GB 512GB SSD GeForce 650m 1GB + 128GB Hyperdrive
  • Hi Guys,

I am selling my fully loaded MacBook Pro Retina. It has all the updates available at the time I purchased it such as fast processor (2.7GHz turbo boost to 3,7GHz), 16GB Ram and 512 SSD. It comes boxed as new with all the original packaging. It is in perfect working order and looks brand new. Since the day I bought it it has had a rubberized case on, a Moshi keyboard protector, Moshi trackpad protector and Moshi palm rest protector on. I can leave these on for you or remove them. I bought the laptop in Korea so as well as the normal western alphabet there is also the bonus of korean symbols on.

It works flawlessly with video production or graphic design. I run Davinci Resolve on it and also the whole Adobe Creative Cloud as well as FCPx.

I am only selling because I recently upgraded to an iMac 5k so I have no need for a laptop anymore.

I am also throwing in a Hyperdrive with 128gb micro sd card. This fits in the SD card slot flush and provides additional 128gb storage. perfect for documents or storing movies on leaving the SSD available for more intense applications.

I am selling for 1400GBP. I will post via Hong Kong Post or DHL via express and trackable method with insurance.

Email me directly if you have any further questions. (stuart.howe@gmail.com)

Detailed Spec:

Retina Display 15.4" (2880x1800) i7 2.7Ghz (Turbo Boost to 3.7Ghz) 16GB of 1600Mhz DDR memory 512GB SSD Intel HD Graphics Nvidia Geforce GT 650m with 1GB DDR5 memory 720p FaceTime HD Camera

Ports: 1x MagSafe 2 2x Thunderbolt 2x USB 3.0 Headphones Dual Mics 1x SDXC card slot 1x HDMI

802.11n a/b/g Wifi Bluetooth 4.0

Thanks

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Price lowered to 1300 GBP