Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Insert SD card again error
  • I'm getting very often the "Insert SD card again" error on one of my GH2 camera. I tried ro format in camera several times with no luck. The card seems to work with other camera/reader and the camera seems to work with other SD cards. Sometimes it happens whn powering the camera with sd inside.

Any suggestion?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Most possible related to contacts. Card can be thinner or contacts on it can be old or oily. Same with camera part.

• Hummm... Do you think is it safe to spray a contact cleaner (pure isopropyl alcohol) inside the GH2 on the contacts?

• I wouldn't spray anything in the slot. Get a thin piece of uncoated cardboard. Trim to size. Dip in 99% iso alcohol. Insert the cardboard in and out several times. Allow to dry. Clean contacts on SD card.

Optional: Make the SD card thicker by sticking a self stick label on the front of the card.