Personal View site logo
AN "Valkyrie", GOLGOP3-13, GOP3ZILLA, natural, Freeze-less Reliable All-round GOP3 Settings :-)
  • 1001 Replies sorted by
  • @2many Thanks for detailed information! :-)

When I heard your talk, I guessed that it was an issue of the player in PC. Isn't it?

• @bkmcwd probably it was yes. My computer was probably a bit laggy the other day.

• Although I am doing the last verification about 444 TZ2, it is still under test, without being made to the setting which is not frozen perfectly. It may be released after tomorrow. :-(

• @bkmcwd Please correct the name Pure Original !Cinmea! Smooth

• @Shon

Please correct the name Pure Original !Cinmea! Smooth

??? What kind of meaning is it?

• Hmmmm... I cannot be prevented from still freezing in HBR of 444 TZ2 C1.5e. In order to remove freezing in HBR completely, it may be necessary to change the matrix a little. It is likely to take time beyond anticipation until the next candidate completes. I am so sorry... :-(

BTW, regarding newest GOLGOP3-13s and Valkyrie CS TZ1_B2 which have already been released, I think that they do not freeze nearly perfectly. :-)

• @bkmcwd

I think Shon means change "cinmea" to "cinema"

Keep developing your settings!

Cheers

• Woops!!!

I corrected the mistake in the name of "Cinema Smooth". LOL

@Shon @ignatius Many thanks!!! ;-)

• @bkmcwd Inside the patch is the same mistake :) Where is the word "cinema" 'Pure Original Cinmea Smooth Matrix'

• @Shon

Inside the patch is the same mistake :)

Yes, I know. Is it necessary to reupload corrected zip? Thanks! :-)

• @Shon I already reuploaded. Many thanks for the indication from you. :-)

• @bkmcwd Thank you, in the next patch, avoid this mistake 8-)

• Hi bkmcwd, i bought a Sandisk 95Mb of 32G, when using H i can see some of the error frame or pixelated frame say every few seconds, especially when shoot at forest or trees where lots of details. But in L seems to be fine. I love the smooth look, any way u can fix the bug? Thanks

• My short video shoot using bkmcwd Valkyrie Cinema Smooth TYPE-ZERO1_BETA2 'Apocalypse Now' with cbrandin 'Pure Original Cinema Smooth Matrix' setting. Camera setting : 720/60P at 1/100 : ISO 200 : f2 : rokkor 50mm f1.4 lens : variable ND filter : edit/CC using PP and MBL

• @everest_08 Thanks for using my setting and report! :-)

when using H i can see some of the error frame or pixelated frame say every few seconds, especially when shoot at forest or trees where lots of details.

In which setting did this occur? And is this caused by the shortage of Power of PC? If possible, can you show me the raw data? If there is a problem, I will solve it.

• @ndrong Thanks for using my setting! :-) Although the matrix had not been optimized yet in this TYPE-ZSRO1, did you notice about artifacts in 60p?

I am doing work to optimize Cinema Smooth Matrix to HBR and 720p now.

• @bkmcwd I have been testing Valkyrie Cinema Smooth TZ1 BETA2 in HBR and there are still artifacts, i know you are now working to optimize this setting soon. I also tested Valkyrie Flat4 V2 and it looks great in HBR. Also wanted to report back and say that Valkyrie C1.5d is awesome referring to reliability and image quality.

• @abraham1307 Many thanks for your report! :-)

i know you are now working to optimize this setting soon

Yes, I am just going to work on it now. About the optimized matrix, I have already decided it. Artifacts does not appear with this matrix. I am just going to concentrate on stabilizing the setting now. Although there is no telling whether I complete immediately this week since work is busy, I certainly release it in the near future.

Thanks!

• NEW!

bkmcwd Valkyrie Cinema Smooth TYPE-ZERO2_BETA 'Apocalypse Now' with cbrandin 'Pure Original Cinema Smooth Matrix' and 'Modified Cinema Smooth Matrix' - setj.ini - Released 19/11/2012

This is Valkyrie which adopted 'Pure Cinema Smooth matrix' of Chris.

About the concept of CS matrix, I think that it will be later explained from @cbrandin or @driftwood officially.

In this "TYPE-ZERO2" edition, the matrix is optimized so that the artifacts in HBR and 720p may not appear.

Of course, this is also the setting which aimed at "Freeze-les" more reliable than any other settings. However, since a perfect verification has not been completed yet, instability may remain.

Please try it! And I am very glad if I can get any feedbacks.

*If this is also still unstable, I will further adjust.

Special thanks to @har_k and @abraham1307! :-)

*Of course, the greatest gratitude is offered also to @cbrandin and KING @driftwood!

*24p is completely the same as a former setting.

• Superb-looking Cinema Smooth matrix from cbrandin

• Upto 140M for Top Quality 1080p24 at Q18

• Upto 140M for Top Quality 1080p30 at Q18 in 24L mode with 80% Slow-Motion Mode (No Sound)

• Upto 75M for Top Quality HBR/FSH modes

• Upto 75M for Top Quality 720/50p modes

• Upto 65M for Top Quality 720/60p modes

• Extremely reliable top performance in AVCHD 24H and 24L

• 80% Slow-Motion is available in 24L only

• Fully working iA and iDynamic modes if you require them

• Beautiful 3 GOP bringing short GOP style detail & movement-rendition in 24p and 1080i

• Bush of Death / Death chart tested.

• Wonderful Pasadena Pulse Audio Patch V2 B2, by Per Lichtman

• Top quality 2K mjpeg Mode in HD by Nick Driftwood

• In camera playback is sometimes not available in 24p. In other mode, available after reboot the camera.

*I especially recommend you use with SanDisk 95MB/s 64GB SDXC card.

bkmcwd Valkyrie Cinema Smooth TYPE-ZERO2_BETA 'Apocalypse Now' with cbrandin 'Pure Original Cinema Smooth Matrix' and 'Modified Cinema Smooth Matrix'.zip
  • Since I cannot stick to PC this week, please understand beforehand that a reply may be overdue. Many thanks! :-)

• @bkmcwd Just to let you know i did a small test on Valkyrie Cinema Smooth TZ2 BETA in HBR mode and it is looking great! Will do further testing in multiple environments later to check for stability.

• @abraham1307 Many thanks for more report especially in stability! :-)

• I did some tests between FlowMotion 2.02 and the latest GolGOP3_13 and had difficulties to find any differences. Now I wonder how other users would rate these two settings. My favorite recording format is 1080i50 (FSH) because I have to mix my clips with other interlaced stuff. Sometimes I'm using 720p50, too. I know FM uses higher bitrates in these formates but does this mean any advantages? What do you think? Any experiences with FM against GOLGOP3_13? Thank you.

• @spreeni Many thanks for testing my setting!

IMHO, of course, there is advantage in the higher bit rate. However, RISK of there being no telling when the camera freezes also exists simultaneously. Although there are various sides in evaluating the setting, especially I am giving top priority to reliability. About the other element, I leave it to liking of those who use. :-)

• Thank you bkmcwd for the reply. The reason I tried your GOLGop3-13 was, I heard much good of it regarding to stability. FM runs more stable than the driftwood-patches in my work but unfortunately not perfect. This may be a PAL thing (most testers are using the 24p or ntsc modes).

However, GOLGOP3-13 is running fine so far, but I am really interested in how you assess the quality of GOLGOP3-13, compared to Flowmotion. I understood that GG is not your top-setting but where is it standig compared to FlowMotion? What do you think? Just for curiosity....

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions
Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters