Personal View site logo
Oct-19 to m43 adapters topic
  • I just shoot a couple offers to a well known (for the adapter's quality) seller, and he refused my $320 final offer.

His price on ebay was $450, but with the "make a proposal" option, and the adapter had a support bracket.

I understand the Lomo prices madness (I just bought a set of lens for ridicolous price here in Italy, that was luck), but i would like yours opinion about spending $450 for an adapter. And this seller is the factory, no middle men in the business.

I bought from him an oct-18 mount when he haven't the "make an offer" yet, that makes, in my opinion, a factory less serious. The fact is, i saw another seller from same country, and maybe i'll go for a less expensive one.

The bottom line is: people here works for free to do the best things for MFT, and other people are making money on this.

I hope that some factory in China will join the adapter business, i bought from pchood here (Cinematics) and you see you're dealing with serious people. Please share your thougths.

@Vitaliy_Kiselev Do you think we will have MFT adapters from China? It could be lovely :-)

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • The bottom line is: people here works for free to do the best things for MFT, and other people are making money on this

Meaning?

I hope that some factory in China will join the adapter business, i bought from pchood here (Cinematics) and you see you're dealing with serious people. Please share your thougths

I do not understand.

OCT-19 to mft adapters market is really non existent. :-)

• I mean; everything to mft adapters. Specially with bmcc coming, i don't know numbers, but are you sure that is not market for this?

• I mean; everything to mft adapters.

Again, I do not get it.

m43 adapters are cheap, check ebay.

• The chinese adapters are still cheap in price and quality. Sometimes you can find a good one but don't expect perfect fit or focus. The more expensive, precise, ones do seem to be going up in price. Supply and demand.

• I think he will accept $380 or $400. Try it :)

Or just buy the one without support bracket since it's cheaper.

• @svart @au8ust

If that's the only option for now, i'll go with $380, i need to use that lens set. Thanks for the infos :-)

• If you talking about who I think you are his adapters are bombproof so worth every penny

• Very good to know, thanks :-)