Personal View site logo
Is burst mode broken or am I just stupid?
  • Hi everyone,

I recently flashed Drewnet v6 to my GH2. I realized recently that my burst mode is no longer working. I turn the dial for burst mode and my camera doesn't do anything. When I press the shutter button, there is no burst, it just takes a normal picture. Is my GH2's burst mode dial broken or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • are you taking photos without enough light? I had this issue, I think it automatically disables it if there isn't enough light....I think...it happened a long time ago and worked fine when I used it the proper lighting from that point on.

• I tried to take some burst shots with the camera pointed straight at a light, overexposed, and still nothing. I think my burst mode dial thing is busted. Is there some way to test it?

• I had that happen to me once. Not sure how it happened. After I reset the camera to factory settings, everything worked again.

• Thanks, sw_ja. I've tried resetting using the "Reset" feature and flashing an unchanged firmware, but that did nothing. Is there anything else I can try?