Personal View site logo
Driftwood - Experimental Series 2: Low Rider, Cluster v8, V9, Intravenus II, GH3onaGH2, AN, Boom
  • 1008 Replies sorted by
  • grade.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 376K
  • @rajamalik I like sedna, don't get me wrong, but there are several other patches people use for various different needs. Sedna is a true performer for "you" and your needs.

• @rajamalik

or cm night and day

• @maddx1930 Whether it is trick or treat , everyone is waiting for the most filmatic patch. Boom and intravenus are still experimental. The true performer is still Sedna A AQ1.

• @Mirrorkisser

Dying patient..That's a sad way of putting it.

• I noticed the same. Its kinda weird. Also all the other setting threads are kinda inactive. As if the GH2 was dying patient or something. Although its still by far the best camera in that price range. And who knows if the GH3 will ever be hackable or how long it will take...

• @shon no sound of anyone here. last 30 days personal-view seems to be very inactive. any reason??

• This video was shot using Cluster v6. I'm not very happy with the night shots; I'm thinking I'll get Neat Video for the next night event shoot. Any other suggestions or recommendations?

• Looks good Jhero, what did you do with the lighting?

• @Rszanto Sedna A AQ1 always,..

• Anyone have a link or footage comparison of Apocalypse vs. Sedna?

• I opted to go with Apocalypse Now Soft for my little film, I hope it was the right choice! lol

• PS: intravenusV1 w/sedna matrix and no deblocking spans on 30mb/s C10 Sandisk no problem. intravenus is a very stable and beautiful setting. Just experimenting different matrices on intravenus this week. works great.I'll post some pics grabs.

first two are smooth all -2, last one is cinema -2-2-1-2.

2012-10-20 02_42_04 (id).png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    2012-10-27 11_11_29 (id).png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    2012-10-27 11_16_52 (id).png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • Looks good! However for this psychological introspection, we will probably keep nearly the same contrast levels as in SS1 from the camera. Well, I'll see what my colorist thinks!

• @shon it's A genre ;) just kiddin @jhero

• @jhero How's that option? In what genre is the movie?

bc17bd9574776b3ac9c421ef013309.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • @GravitateMediaGroup it's a million dollar question? Ask sir driftwood ;)

• @rajamalik yes, we all are expecting it but "when" was the question

• In the midst of filming a short film and here are two quick grabs from our rushes (1st one straight from camera, 2nd one is corrected)

We used Intravenus and we're so glad we did!! We also used a 5DmkIII for about half the short but so far it's intercutting quite nicely. I'll be sure to post the whole short once done in the coming weeks!

Thanks again Driftwood for your hard work

SS1.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    SS15.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • cri..cri...

• Expected release date for new settings of Cluster-Long-GOP series ?

• @GravitateMediaGroup everyone is expecting cinema smooth matrix.

• expected release dates for cluster 8 and CS matrix?

• @Jizzyjones thanks you soo much man!