Personal View site logo
Consilium
  • Medical consilium.

Doctors are reviewing patient case. After initial examination they start with suggestions.

- He is eating too much, I think we just must sharply reduce feeding him, it'll improve health. - Yep, good idea. - Yes, and remember to feed him using green food. Only fresh juice and parsley. - Good, we are making progress. - Or.. we just can try to feed him with dried roots. - But still looses weight anyway... even eating that much. - May be he does not eat enough, I think, in this case we must triple his food consumption. - Or may be it is psychical. - Yep, so we all agree, we'll start with greatly reduced diet, consisting from green food only, if this won't help we'll triple feeding. - Perfect - And remember to add big amounts of antidepressants. And show him only animation films on TV whole day. - Can we go to next patient? - I think yes...

Old doctor from the corner:

- Guys, he has cancer. And, I think, in terminal form.

My thoughts about current economic situation :-)

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev Interesting analogy. What about current economic situation do you consider the cancer? In other words, what would be the cause of the effects we are seeing.

• What about current economic situation do you consider the cancer? In other words, what would be the cause of the effects we are seeing.

Current system will die. Elites now fight to remain on top (it mostly mean extremely harsh colonialism and fascist dictatorship regimes in metropolies).

So all you see now is elites trying to make transformation process as controllable as possible. They perfectly know how destination will look like, and perfectly know that if they'll share this knowledge with people they could not survive even 24 hours.

• Are you saying the cancer is debt levels?

• @brianluce

No, by cancer I mean whole current system situation with huge number of people, companies and structures becoming parasites eating organism from inside, cancer cells.