Personal View site logo
FS: 35mm Cinema Prime Lenses LOMO OCT19. Great for 7D/GH2/AF100/FS100
  • I'm selling two LOMO OCT19 mount prime lenses. They are 35mm cinema lenses with focus gears and a large diameter front barrel. The lenses are 50mm F2 and 75mm F2 and are 35mm motion picture lenses which cover Super 35. They are great lenses and perfect for large sensor cameras such as the Canon 7D, Panasonic GH1/GH2, Panasonic AF100, Sony FS100, FS700, F3, Canon C300 and RED. Using real cinema lenses beats shooting with still lenses for easy of use and quality of the image.

Thanks!

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • What´s your price. Any GH2 adapter included?

BR Uli

• How much for the 75mm (only)?

• Where are the prices?

• Price for both lenses is 600 Euros

Separately:

50mm= 250 Euros 75mm= 400 Euros

One thing to keep in mind is that these lenses are made in 1989 and 1990. The lenses made in the 1970's and early to mid 1980's, which is basically most of what's left on Ebay, are softer and have more of a hazy look than these latest models in my opinion. The even older OCT18 mount LOMO are even softer and only suitable if you are after that retro soft look in my opinion. These newer lenses (1988-1991) are harder to find nowadays.

These late 80's and early 90's lenses are the latest design made by LOMO before the factory closed in 1991. They are comparable to Cookes and Panavisions. They look great on a GH2 or RED.

Another point to consider is that they are geared, which most LOMO aren't.

Thanks.

• PM'ed you, very interested!

• Can you post some examples from these specific lenses?

• Examples of what? Stills?

• Yeah, stills or video clips

• Still for sale?

• I'm interested. I need to know all the details. The state of the lenses, whether adapter is included (m43). You can contact me at dan_george@hotmail.com if it's still relevant

• The 50mm lens is still for sale.