Personal View site logo
whats the lowest bitrate do you think u can shoot at befor destroying the video for 24L
  • Im thinking of shooting at a very low bitrate for some webwork and i just dont want to have a big footprint. I really want to know the base bitrate.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • I'm guessing since it's web, you will do close to no major post work, right?

• yes no post work i dont want to do post work just will upload. and i really just want to shoot at the lowest posible and have a small size. i know i could convert hire res footage. i just think id want to just have a setting that is so low that i know its not making the camera process too much. is this known anywhere?

• Perhaps the stock firmware settings? I'm sure Panasonic chose them with good reason based on card compatibility vs. image quality.

• do you know what the stock footage is shooting at? i see with alot of the hacks the bitrate varies is there a way to tell the camera i want to record at this speed? I will say i installed sanity on the camera and i love the look its giving me.

• Why on earth would you want a super low bitrate?

• just wanting small file sizes and it will be for video that wont have any post work done to them.

• I got help topic closed