Personal View site logo
London gig for GH2 shooter
  • Not sure if this is the right category, but I spotted this ad and UK GH2 shooters might be interested...

Professional or experienced GH2 camera operator /cinematographer who owns their own kit filming... From: Stephen Folorunsho |

The person I'm looking for will need to be able to shoot well i.e. good composition and camera movement. They must be relaxed and professional. The work will be between 3 PM - 10 PM, however 1 hr of that will be to check the sound and camera positions. Filming will be on Tuesday the 21st of August at 7.30 PM and will take 2 hrs. We will be shooting 25p HBR mode and ideally I would like a cracked GH2 for no other purpose than to extend the shooting time over the 29 min limit. ( however this is not essential ). This is a 3 camera shoot which will be professionally edited and sold online. Also if the person has an additional GH2 camera to hire with tripod I would be willing to pay a reasonable hire fee. Finally I will need to see proof of the range of work that you have completed. I Look forward to hearing from you. Is position paid: Yes
    Pay rate: The wage is between £130 - £200 ( dependent on second camera hire )
    Shoot Location: Great Britain
    Shoot Region: West London - 606 Club
    Shooting date: 21st of August
    Budget: £800.00
    Production Company Name: Folovision
    Genre: Jazz music Video
    Form: concert performance
    Is project insured: No
    More film details: Shooting Panasonic GH2

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • That's a piss-poor wage for shooting and supplying your own kit.