Personal View site logo
Selling my GH2 Kit (Lots of Accessories)
  • I never did get around to formally selling my GH2 but here are some details on the Kit I am offering up for sale.

The Kit Consists of:

Panasonic GH2 Body + Strap Panasonic 14-42mm Lens + Hood Adorama Slinger Bag Professional Cleaning Kit HDMI to AVI Cables 8GB Class 10 Memory Card UV-Filter All other original contents of the Kit USB SD Card Reader

There is not one peice of this Kit missing and everything is in pristine condition. I am always sure to take care of my gear with the highest care possible. It really hurts to sell this kit but I simply no longer need it and would love to pass it on to someone who will take good care of it and put it to use.

I am selling it for $700.

Now that is killer for someone buying their first, or even a second GH2.

If you have any additional questions feel free to message me.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Where are you from?

• The United States in the state of Virginia.

• http://www.ebay.com/itm/160863898185?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649#ht_500wt_1414

It was taken down because someone bought it out, but it turned out they were international and also not real. I am working on getting it back up and if anyone here wanted to buy it instead please feel free to message me while it is not listed for sale.

• Will be a few days before I can relist the item. @sicovdplas Any takers before I throw it back up?