Personal View site logo
Photokina team and Photokina questions collecting
  • 59 Replies sorted by
  • I would offer helping out, i'm a local here in beautiful Cologne & be there anyway. I'm working weekends so no time to deliver full feature. But fore one day i could help out assisting, shooting B-Roll etc. I'm jobbing in a nice & cheap Backpacker's Hostel near Central Station so can give you guys some info on spare rooms tomorrow Or check out http://www.hostel-cologne.de

• no for the train ride(42 to get there and 42 to get back) 47 euro for the tickets and about 40 euros for the room. so 84+47+30 = so about 170 euros in total (will pay for my own food(as i need to eat anyway).

• But i would only go if you guys cover one night(at a cheap hotel) and the price of 2 tickets for the photokina and the costs for travelling by train(about 84 euros).

You mean 84 EUR total?

• Vitalliy i could be on photokina on the weekend.

I got 2 gh's(one is running flowmotion another one Cluster).

A RED Pro Kit Rig from GiniRigs.

A Ntg2 (i link it into the gh2 with a sescom cable and a special adapter).

A walimex Pro Bi-Color LED Video Light with 312 LED.

4 Sandisk 16 gb 45 MB/s extreme cards.

2 Sandisk 32 gb 45 MB/s extreme cards.

A Follow focus.

A Macbook.

I got some experience(mainly weddings from people around my area and family birthdays.

I could go to Photokina over the weekend i would get there at 22:40 on friday evening and could stay till 13:00 on sunday which means i would have 1 full day and a half day to do interviews.

But i would only go if you guys cover one night(at a cheap hotel) and the price of 2 tickets for the photokina and the costs for travelling by train(about 170 euro in total).

I am from Regensburg.

• I think a good question for manufacturers is:

Are you thinking about to release a dslr capable of HDR video merging two streams form same sensor into one video file? something like magic lantern hdr video, but using different iso in adjacent pixels instead off different iso in adjacent frames?

• Hello to all,

we would like to collect the questions you have about the GH3 here tha ti can ask during the Photokina. Vitaliy will sum them up and put them on top of the thread so one can see, which questions have been asked already.

Some questions may be pretty sure already, because the G5 has them implemented, but still important to know, if the GH3 has them really.

Will the GH3 have

• 1080/50p or 60p?
    • 720/120p or 240p or what p will it have?
    • focus tracking in video mode installed now finally?
    • HDMI out: what specifications? If you have specific questions there, please write.
    • weather sealed body?
    • a shutter to take photos without sound?
    • the same batteries as the GH2?
    • 2 SD card slots?
  • Also going to Photokina, if my bank account will let me, also gonna document the Panny announcements

• Thanks. Yep, I am sure that you'll help us very much. But idea is to have ability to pay people for their work and try to keep up good quality and delivery speed. For you alone it can be hard.

IF you want to discuss something, like some gear you are missing, send me PM.

• Hello Vilaliy, Team or not, I will be at the Photokina again as I was 2 years ago. I live only 1 hour drive away from cologne. My interest is in the GH3 and I will try to find out an much as possible about it. If members have questions that I shall ask it would be good to collect them here and make a list. Just a suggestion.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions