Personal View site logo
Driftwood Settings: Series 6 - COMP Apocalypse Now, Cluster v6, GalaXian GX1, Sedna, Canis, etc...
  • 713 Replies sorted by
  • @thepalalias i will try,.. but when is this patch getting released,.. is it a patch over sedna A and Canis Night?????

• @Ebacherville @kong Lovely, but the thing is I DON'T need eclipses. I need sunrise or sunset.

All: Please no more past videos unless entering for the competition. Shoot NEW! Get out there!

@rajamalik Don't be so impatient! Just shoot with whatever is available NOW.

• *** NEW *** Driftwood 'GalaXian' Setting for GX1 owners. See page 1 or this thread;-

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/3964/ptool-v3.66d-public-beta-topic#Item_12

Blown up MP4 mode examples below at 25p.

Driftwood 'Galaxian' GX1 Setting FHD 1080-25p mp4 example4 - Nokton 0 95.png
    2560 x 1440 - 5M
    Driftwood 'Galaxian' GX1 Setting FHD 720p-25p mp4 example5 - Nokton 0 95.png
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
  • @driftwood Hi I just finish shooting musik video,I was using CM night,(shutter 50,Nicor 50mm,f1.4,25mm,24P).one of the scene vas allot of moving camera,like in action,and I realize that motion it's strange and stils looks like a double picture.this is normal?or wich is the best action patch I haw to use for actions? thanks, allot

foto2.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    foto3.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • @driftwood ok sir i will try my best.,...wish me gudluck ;)

• @punc The same exact thing has been happening to me also. The motion blur starts to look really weird sometimes, it's almost like a strobe light went off 3 times and froze 3 individual frames...instead of having a smoothly blended motion blur (hopefully that gets the point across). For me, it usually happens when I crank up the ISO but even at lower ISOs it happens randomly. I cant even figure out what's causing it. I'm hoping that someone knows and can tell me why it happens so I can avoid it at all costs.

• this is my second movie with cluster 6 'DREWnet', profile smooth, pancake 20mm, hyperprime 12mm.

this was a fashion movie only wirh the pancake 20mm, profile cinema

• @otcx you gave us the wrong link, it should be this one ;)

• @otcx Well done. A very good entry. Which setting did you use? :-)

• @driftwood VY Canis Majoris night

• Another series of test shots with Cluster v6 Drewnet. Really enjoying it.

@otcx nice work. Unfortunately my car is in the shop so I'm not sure I can get out to film a sunset. ugh

• Hi!

I have a little problem while :/ stupid when I do an update on Ptool 365d above the number 100, they tell me that this is impossible! how to solve the problem: (

thank you

• Why would you go to 100?

• I am currently at number 91 hack but I'll probably need to change thereafter and I noted that above 100 it was impossible to make me an update :/

• Why are you doing that? When you flash it, take your copy of the original firmware and save it as whatever, I just go up one, flash the camera and format the card.

The next time, do exactly the same thing. There isn't any need to add one higher number each time.

• @gokuan003. Use the same number over and over or start from low number again like 12

• I can rename it with a lower number without any problems with the fix that :) I would have chosen.?

• ok I did'nt know that we can rename with a lower number. Some people say that we have to rename with a lower number. Thank you both for your help

• @gokuan003 I asked this question about number increments a while back. It's sometimes hard to find answers on the board. You can find explanation/answer from Driftwood here: http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/70982#Comment_70982

Just do NOT use the number 11. Use a number higher than 11 and you will be fine. The camera always thinks it is at version number 11. I was up to 14 or 15. After the answer from Driftwood, I just use 12 each time and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

• ok thank you for the info! always superior to 11 :)

• @Mirrorman: Nice shooting and beautiful bird. Cluster is very efficient.

• Hello,,,

any news on Day AM?