What it certainly needs fast and radical changes,
    You even start actually acting on this in following days,
    And not using most popular tools for this task,
    I mean machine guns and grenades,
    But use your mind and your camera,

You are ours.

• 15 Replies sorted by
  • I agree 100%

• I got the idea and wrote this in 5 minutes in very early morning.. You know the rest.

• Nailed it.

• Totally 100% Agreed!

• Well said, great words.

• I can dig it.

• Exactly! Your statement also captures the spirit of what GH13/GH2 hack represents.

In the past, I have used my pen (and typewriter and computer) and printed medium, but who reads books today apart from a small circle of armchair academics? I have used my speech. The message was well received, but I needed larger audiences.
    Then I used Super-8mm and 16mm, but it was draining my pockets 24 frames per second, so I shelved the idea. Then Tester13 hacked a photocamera -- the rest is... history in your hands!

• I like.

• And the good news with small video cameras and great hacks you present smaller targets to those with guns and grenades. A toast to those that have lost there lives telling the stories that need to be seen and heard.

• I like, respectfully, only thing .. I'd loose the 'If' .. make it a statement. The world is .. do this

• Человек с киноаппаратом! (Man with a Movie Camera)reloaded. Vitaliy you have given a big contribution to this with your work.

• GH2 users for world peace ... all power to artistic creators. As the financial system unwinds, perhaps we can pump out some wonderful inspiring stuff. We're in for a bumpy ride...

• Can you hack the OMD?

• I'm in and in action. May I add: "Use your Heart & Soul, too, to shape the world as you would like it to be."